Jun 8, 2014

Alla

Technical editing has recently become one of my professional activities.
I love this job because I can take part in "pattern making", think with designers about ways to get instructions clear and easy to follow. And of course, for the privilege of previewing upcoming patterns;)

Today, I'm very happy and proud to introduce you Alla by Hélène Magnússon that I worked on this week!

Alla is a little lacy circular yoke cardigan, light as a feather. It's worked from the top down, with a lace weight yarn and different size needles to accentuate this flared shape. Hélène was inspired by the work of Aðalbjörg Jónsdóttir, an old Icelandic woman who had created beautiful lace dresses, when she was working on a book about her.

The cardigan is very versatile, it can be worn dressed up or down. You can see many examples on Hélène's blog where you can participate to Pinterest giveaway.

The pattern is available on Ravlery or on Hélène's website, The Icelandic Knitter.

Now, I'm going to translate it into Japanese for my e-store ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...